Outdoor Adventures at the Medicine Horse Garden
Every Tuesday and Thursday, we will be offering a half day of outdoor adventures and activities. From painting and pottery to nature walks and time with the horses, our summer days at the ranch will be full of learning, exploring, and creative times outside together.
In collaboration with Montezuma Inspire Coalition and other funders, our outdoor program is for Montezuma County Youth ages 7 to 10.
Cost: FREE for Montezuma County Residents only (snack provided, please bring your own lunch)
Registration opens March 1, 2021 and you can reserve a spot in advance for one or multiple dates here (please check schedule below for topics and dates):
Fill out and return the Registration Form (https://medicinehorsecenter.org/pdfs/Student-Registration-Form.pdf) to email@example.com
Please call Lesya at 970-422-2081 with any questions regarding registration and availability.
Dates and Themes
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (6 student capacity).
- Tuesday, June 1st – Outdoor Explorers
- Thursday, June 3rd – Garden Sprouts
- Tuesday, June 8th – Adventure Arts
- Thursday, June 10th – A day on the Ranch
- Tuesday, June 15th – Mud Day
- Thursday, June 17th – Creative Outdoors
- Tuesday, July 13th – Outdoor Explorers
- Thursday, July 15th – Garden Sprouts
- Tuesday, July 20th – Adventure Arts
- Thursday, July 22nd – A day on the Ranch
- Tuesday, July 27th – Mud Day
- Thursday, July 29th – Creative Outdoors