We are turning 20 this year! Please join us by making our next 20 even better!
The Center is celebrating its 20th year of service in the Four Corners Region. There are many ways you can help continue our mission through a monthly giving campaign or general one-time donation.
We have been on this path for over 20 years delivering equine-assisted services to our community and youth in need. With a recurring monthly donation of $20 towards general, scholarship, and program funding, you will be supporting our capacity to continue providing quality services and creating access to services (through scholarships), as well as developing new programs and services. Also, please consider us for your corporate giving initiative and help youth receive much needed social-emotional learning and mental health services in Montezuma County.
Below are some examples of how your dollars may be used:
- $3,000 can sponsor a group of 8-10 students for a 6-week session 2 hours each
- $2,400 can sponsor a therapy horse for one year of total care
- $1,000 can sponsor a whole class to come for ½ day Grade Level Transitions Program
- $500 can pay for five individual psychotherapy sessions
- $500 can provide a 2 hour therapy session for a group of up to 8 participants
- $200 can support a therapy horse for one month
Donate through ColoradoGives
Click here to donate through Colorado Gives. This year Colorado Gives is offering donors the chance to schedule their gifts in advance.
Donate In Kind
Feed, supplements, animal care services, tack, office equipment, farm equipment, etc. are always in need!
We are especially in need of the following items:
- Perennial plants for therapy garden and throughout the property
Please call Lynne/or Lesya at 970-533-7403 to discuss donations.